Members Double Grand Dramming
Wednesday 24th February, 2021 - 7:30 pm
Hosted by : Victor Porter
Six samples of over £2000 worth of whisky. A tasting for the connoisseur.
- Tomatin 36 year old
- Daftmill Summer batch release 2020
- Port Ellen cask 2037 56.2% (Bladnoch Forum)
- Bunnahabhain 1988 Douglas Laing private stock 43.6%
- Mortlach 1986 34yo 54.2% (Adelphi)
- Glen Garioch 31yo 49.1% (Old and Rare Heritage)
We reserve the right to adjust the set contents for price if we don’t sell 24 places.
Back to tastings