Island Whisky Tasting
Thursday 21st June, 2018 - 7:30 pm
Venue : Remedy Churchtown
Hosted by : Victor Porter
Only £30 per person
A tasting tour of some of the great whisky from the Scottish Islands with all its unique charm and style, hosted by Victor Porter.
The lineup for the Islands tasting Includes: Arran, Highland Park, Jura, Bowmore, Caol Ila, Bruichladdich and a sneaky mystery. All are unusual/special bottlings, with something to appeal to everyone (not just the peat-heads!).
- Highland Park Rebus 30 10yo (40%)
- Jura 8yo Provenance (46%)
- Arran The Bothy Batch 3 (58.3%)
- Caol Ila Stitchell Reserve (59.6%)
- Bowmore 8yo Private Cask (58.8%)
- Glen Scotia Campbeltown Festival 2018 (54.6%)
- Lochindaal 8yo (61.9%)
A few photos from the tasting...
Back to tastings