March 29, 2019 - 7:30 pm
Venue : Remedy Lord Street
Hosted by : Victor Porter
£25 per person
Taste 6 whiskies blind. All Scotch, all standard releases ranging from £25 to £150
You don’t know the distillery, how old, what price. Can you guess?
We will compare results and favourites.
lease note that this tasting is on a Friday and at Remedy, Lord Street.
- Deanston 18yo
- Glen Moray – Cider Cask Finish
- Longrow 9yo Fresh Sauternes Hogshead – Springbank Society Bottling
- Johnnie Walker Blue Label – Blend (£150 a bottle)
- Glen Scotia Rum Cask Finish – Campbeltown Festival 2019, 2003, Peated, 51.3%
- Tamnavulin Double Cask
- Tomatin Distillery Exclusive Single Cask
A few photos from the tasting...
Back to tastings