2nd Members Double Grand Dramming tasting set
Five samples of over £1200 worth of whisky.
A tasting for the connoisseur.
5 drams for our 2nd double grand dramming tasting on 6th May with John Hill
- St Magdalene 1975 34yr bottled 2010 (G&M Rare Old) 43%
- Banff 1974 bottled 1998 (G&M Connoisseurs Choice) 40%
- Cambus 1963 31yr bottled 1994 (Cadenheads) 53.2%
- Bruichladdich 10yo old label with red letters
- Caol Ila 1983 (Celebration of the Cask)
We reserve the right to adjust the set contents for price if we don’t sell 24 places.